High Value, High Stakes!
Introducing our 10-step philosophy to help optimise your bid resources and investment, deliver compelling, competitive, quality tenders and improve win probabilities.
10-Step Guiding Principles
Designed by the TenderEyes Team, with a wealth of operational, executive and bid governance expertise and collaboration with highly experienced corporate bid professionals.
1. Strategic Opportunity Focus
- Action: Find and only action opportunities properly aligned to your business strategies, product and services.
- Result: Allow resources to focus on delivering best quality responses to best fit tenders.
- Benefit: Optimises bid submission investment, reduces business risk and safeguards brand reputation.
2. Agile Project Working
- Action: Act quickly and decisively to coordinate tender evaluation and submission activities, with clear goals, actions, assignment and timescales.
- Result: Better tracking of actions, risks, progress, approvals, roadblocks and resolutions.
- Benefit: Delivers cohesive project management to optimise time, resources and quality tender responses within tight deadlines.
3. Information Management & Quality
- Action: Create a centralised directory of all tender information, documentation and questions/responses with defined data management practices and assigned subject matter experts.
- Result: Greater content accessibility, sharing and tender responses development.
- Benefit: Reduces search frustrations and provides for easier updating, version tracking and continuous improvement.
4. Coordinated Team Working
- Action: Clearly define team and individual roles, responsibilities, goals and actions, set regular meetings and provide regular progress updates.
- Result: Better communication, wider collaboration and stronger innovation and collective and individual accountability.
- Benefit: Bid Team and Subject Matter Experts feel better supported, engaged and prepared to succeed, with increased creativity and quality tender responses.
5. Competitive Advantage
- Action: Undertake regular competitor analysis and review of their publicly available tender submissions and scores.
- Result: Provide intelligence and identified competitor weaknesses to help your Subject Matter Experts to in the formulation of bid responses.
- Benefit: Development of more sophisticated tender responses that highlight competitive edge.
6. Sub-Contractor & Partner Working
- Action: Integrate your supply chain early into the bid process, sharing intelligence and consulting on development of responses.
- Result: Stronger third-party investment and cooperation in your bid submission activities and content creation.
- Benefit: More detailed, accurate tender responses and strengthens relationships and commitment in delivery of won contracts.
7. Optimise Tender Responses
- Action: Comprehensively evaluate, understand and test tender scoring criteria and clearly communicate to all contributors and stakeholders.
- Result: Align and shape tender responses to better match evaluation and scoring criteria.
- Benefit: Develop compelling responses with potential for higher evaluation scores and improved win probabilities.
8. Contracts Delivery
- Action: Adopt a formal handover between bid and operations teams, with clear goal setting, regular engagement and progress monitoring with client, sub-contractors and partners throughout contract period.
- Result: Smoother delivery and easier issue identification and resolution.
- Benefit: Better manage client expectations and build trust and brand reputation, improving probabilities of re-contract wins.
9. Progress & Results Monitoring
- Action: Set clear performance indicators and metrics to regularly assess progress and performance.
- Result: Stronger team and individual accountability, quicker issue identification and resolution, with better-informed results analysis for both won and lost bids.
- Benefit: Optimise resources and deliver ongoing continuous improvement for bid management processes and tender submissions.
10. Governance & Security
- Action: Define team roles and responsibilities, set up managerial approvals and security for all tender information and documentation.
- Result: Easier management, tracking and audit of your tender submission actions and assets.
- Benefit: Governance compliance and Intellectual Property protection.
Empower your Bid Team to Greater Success!
One dedicated solution that delivers smarter working for end-to-end Tender Management.
With powerful intuitive tools, workflow automation, collaboration and in-built best practice.
Designed to give your teams more time to finesse your tender responses and submissions.