v2.0 – July 2021
Our Commitment to Privacy
TenderEyes Software are committed to protecting your privacy. The following policy explains how and why we collect, store and use your personal data. It also provides guidance on the choices and control you have on how we use your personal data.
The main purpose of collecting your data is to improve your experience and engagement with TenderEyes, its solutions and services. We will process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws for your territory and in accordance with this policy.
This policy applies to all information provided by you or collected by us through all products and services offered by TenderEyes, via any TenderEyes websites and other interactions including, but not limited to, telephone, email, meeting, event or social media.
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘TenderEyes’ are intended as references to TenderEyes Software Ltd.
Personal Data Definition
Personal data only includes information relating to natural persons who:
- can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question; or
- can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
Identifiers of an individual may include, but not be exhaustive to:
- identification number
- location data
- an online identifier: IP address, a cookie identifier
- other factors
A range of factors need to be considered when determining whether information ‘relates to’ an individual.
This includes the content of the information, the purpose or purposes for which you are processing it and the likely impact or effect of that processing on the individual.
It is possible that the same information is personal data for one controller’s purposes but is not personal data for the purposes of another controller.
Definition taken from the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office), the Data Protection Regulator for the United Kingdom. More information available at https://ico.org.uk/.
Why We Process Your Data
TenderEyes may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you relevant content and updates that may be of interest to you.
- Send you relevant products/services that may be of interest to you.
- Process orders, payments and renewals for products/services.
- Seek your views/comments on the products/services that we provide.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Invite you to an event/webinar that may be of interest to you.
- Process a job application
- Process a comment on our content.
- Request that you update your preferences.
- Give you access to content and events provided by third party partners.
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We will process personal data for any of four lawful reasons:
- Contractual Obligation: For the purchase and delivery of products and services to TenderEyes Customers plus for activities and work related to any Third-Party Partners, all preformed under a contract or with a view of entering one.
- Legitimate Interests: For all activities related to engagement with prospective TenderEyes Customers and Opportunities or prospective Third-Party Partners. Plus, engagement with Customers outside of Contractual obligation and for the completion of satisfaction and feedback surveys and reviews.
- Consent: For the purposes of ascertaining positive opt-in for marketing communications outside of Contractual Obligation and Legitimate interests.
- Legal Obligation: To enable us to perform our side of the Contractual Obligation with our customers and meet our legal obligations for financial reporting.
Where required and appropriate we will seek positive consent to ensure we provide information that you are interested in receiving. These topic areas are:
- Company & Products: e.g. news, updates, product features and benefits, offers, promotions, case studies, testimonials, training and help materials.
- Business Support: e.g. industry and business insights, research reports, best practice guidance and support.
- Events: e.g. conferences, exhibitions, workshops and webinars.
- Blog Updates: If you subscribe to receiving monthly updates of blog posts.
Where consent is sought and not given or is withdrawn we will cease to communicate as instructed – whether for individual topics or wholesale communications.
Any communications sent will include links for you to update your Consent Preferences or unsubscribe to communications.
Collecting Your Personal Data
TenderEyes will collect information you voluntarily provide to us via on-line request/order forms, email, through social media, verbally or via business card, including that termed as ‘personal information’ such as your name, phone number and email address. This may be for when you wish to:
- Learn more about TendeEyes, its products and services.
- Access our content resources (such as videos, ebooks and webinars).
- Complete feedback and surveys.
- Interact with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Support Teams for assistance with your TendeerEyes solutions.
In addition, for the purchase of products/services we collect financial information (such as account or credit card details) for billing/payment requirements.
TenderEyes makes use of a technology called “cookies” which stores small pieces of information on your computer.
We automatically collect information through cookies and similar technologies when you use, access or interact with us via our websites, landing pages, email, advertisements or apps.
You may at any time opt-out of these cookies (except the Strictly Necessary Cookies). Please be aware that this may impact your experience of engaging with TenderEyes as detailed above.
The TenderEyes website contain links to third party vendors, including Google and may include display of TenderEyes advertisements. TenderEyes Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such as:
- TenderEyes Business Partners: who independently undertake TenderEyes related activities, such as the supply, implementation and training of TenderEyes products or with whom we may offer co-branded services or engage in joint-marketing activities.
- Social Media Platforms: we may also receive information about you from LinkedIn or other social platforms for instance, when you interact with us on these platforms or when we undertake research.
- Third Party Events: which we attend or sponsor.
- Review Sites: where TenderEyes reviews have been submitted by customers such as Capterra and Google Business Review etc.
- Lead Generation: third parties undertaking lead generation activities on behalf of TenderEyes, such as telemarketing, comparison sites and content syndication.
- Market Research: where a third party is commissioned to undertake research on behalf of TenderEyes.
We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this Statement and we apply any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
We will ensure that such data supplied meets the requirements of data protection legislation.
Information on Children
Visitors of all ages may navigate through our websites or other activities, but TenderEyes does not target or knowingly collect or request personal information from those under the age of sixteen. If, following a notification from a parent, guardian or discovery by other means, a child under sixteen has been improperly registered on our site by using false information, we will cancel the child’s account and delete the child’s personal information from our records.
TenderEyes does not collect any sensitive information (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on our websites or any other means.
Storing and Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be in some instances, stored and processed outside of Europe due to the location of where some of the industry leading systems we use are hosted. The locations for each system are:
- TenderEyes Software: United Kingdom own infrastructure.
- Financial Accounting Software: United Kingdom own infrastructure.
- Cloud – User Information: United Kingdom hosted infrastructure.
- Email and office applications: United Kingdom own infrastructure.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation Solution: United States of America (compliant to EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework).
- Feedback Surveys: United States of America (compliant to EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework).
- There may also be occasions where our employees work outside of Europe and access systems from outside the EEA.
TenderEyes has implemented appropriate specific measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your Personal Data when processed to countries outside of Europe.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not and will not sell your data or disclose any individually identifiable information about our users to third parties with the exception of:
- TenderEyes Business Partners: data shared in the performance of duties and activities on behalf of TenderEyes.
- Third Party Suppliers: data shared where undertaking research or product related work on behalf of TenderEyes.
We protect data shared with the above third parties according to the practices described in this Statement and we also apply any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
We will ensure that such third parties are compliant with data protection legislation and the data supplied for processing is used accordingly.
We do not share personal data collected for individuals located within the EU, with any bodies outside of the EU.
How Long We Keep Data
TendereEyes only processes personal data for as long as necessary to meet our legal obligations or where we have a legitimate business reason for keeping it. We review personal data on a case-by-case basis and document the period of retention for each.
For further information on how long Personal Data is likely to be kept before being removed from our systems and databases, please contact us directly.
Your Rights in Relation to Your Data
Under Data Protection Laws you have Rights that allow you control of how your data is processed:
- Right to be Informed: on how your personal data is processed – Like our Privacy Hub!
- Right to Access: to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure: to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The Right to Object: to the processing of your data, such as requesting us to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to Data Portability: request your personal data to be sent to another service provider.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: with relevant country relevant Data Protection Regulator.
You can reasonably request access to the personal data we hold on you, at any time. We will require a copy of your ID card or other evidence your identity. We will provide that information in a CSV file, free of charge within one month of your request at the latest.
You can request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be rectified or completed or for your personal data to be suppressed or erased, and we will action within one month of your request at the latest.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of our marketing communications at any point, and we will deal with your request right away. You can unsubscribe from our emails automatically by submitting the unsubscribe form. Alternatively, you can amend your email preferences via our preference centre.
Security of Personal Data
At TenderEyes we take the security of personal data extremely seriously. Any personal information you provide for us is safe and confidential. TenderEyes will not share your information with any other companies outside of TenderEyes. We follow industry standards to protect the information submitted to us. We store all your information securely both during transmission and after we receive any data. This protects your data against loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, we do not guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your logon credentials safe and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if we are asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
UK Companies Act Compliance
TenderEyes Software Ltd is registered in England & Wales
TenderEyes Software Ltd
Grove Business Park
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+44 (0)333 577 4644
VAT Reg No. GB 938498560